OT<< moving 4 sale>>

Talked my wife into putting the house in MA on the market. Of course she put conditions. If it doesn't sell in 65 days which will allow her to give proper notice at her teaching job, it comes off the market until next year. Which may or may not be a bad thing. So if anybody is looking or relocating I may have what you are looking for.

Oh, I also have a number of MA compliant hand guns for sale.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

you thinking you won't need any in florida? not sure about that.

Reply to
theguy

No, that's not it at all. MA is so restrictive that a number of maker's will not develop a gun and jump through all the hoops that MA requires. A double stack can't be bought here. FL has no restrictions, thus a wider selection of guns to choose from

Reply to
Roy

ooh. that sounds like fun! geez, how unfair is this? you get retirement....you get to buy new guns.....and what do i get? sheryl in the ng. i realize no one promised me a bed of roses, but that sux.

Reply to
theguy

I'll give ya $500 for the AR....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Life can be so unfair at times.... I guess it just sucks to be you.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You are a prick! A little one at that.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

If you can ship the house to AZ for me, I'll talk to you (and my wife) about it.

Reply to
azwiley1

Does that mean you'll take it????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

No!! You'll want to barter carrots.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

So, how many carrots does it take to equal 500 bucks?

Reply to
azwiley1

Figure wide ride loves WC. They cost about $1 @dozen. So I'd probably see a couple of dozen carrots.

Reply to