OT....New to me toys

Got a K31 and a M24 last night. I guess I'm going to get good at cleaning cosmoline if'n it kills me...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I've read that Easy Off oven cleaner works excellent.

Reply to
Advocate

Don't let him fool ya, he likes his eggs cooked in cosmoline, his toast buttered with it and his B-day cake iced with it.

Yummy for da bunny.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Nice to get toy's, have fun with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Are those new kids meals and man meals at McDonalds?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Naw... New flavors of bunny food..