OT....New to me toys

Got a K31 and a M24 last night. I guess I'm going to get good at cleaning cosmoline if'n it kills me...
Denny

I've read that Easy Off oven cleaner works excellent.
Don't let him fool ya, he likes his eggs cooked in cosmoline, his toast buttered with it and his B-day cake iced with it.
Yummy for da bunny.
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

"Advocate" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Nice to get toy's, have fun with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roy

Are those new kids meals and man meals at McDonalds?
beekeep

Naw... New flavors of bunny food..
Denny

no more orange farts??? Mac