OT<< Ping Beekeep>>

I'm outa here tommorow night around midnight. Should be nearing the bowl around noon. What say you?? tia

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Nothing has been mentioned on the local news or radio so I guess it will be clear sailing!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Thank you kind sir.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Whatcha gonna do when killer bees are the only ones left? A news story here (SoCal) just talked about them killing a couple of large dogs, and said they now comprise about 80% of the bee population in many areas.

Reply to
Beryl