OT <<<Ping Denny>>>

Just moved the plow out of the garage and now it is snowing. Should be a helluva winter!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Good luck!! I'm glad you're ready cause I'm not. 58 degrees around here today and I'm loving it.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

No way this will be plowable. I still have to come up with some compensatory weight. Don't go there.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Some compensatory weight where, the passenger side.

Reply to
TBone

I guess the freight charges to get Bugs there would be counter productive, right?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Bro, you would be correct. The deal with transporting the friggin' rabbit is the added expense of the permits and escort vhicles for the wide load.

Perhaps one of those catapult things you build? Sorry, the name escapes me Tr... something. Maybe ya could sort of launch him this way.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (30-Oct-05 6:24 PM):

Trebuchet. Translates to "really big catapult". :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

I think he would overload a treb, bro.. they usually threw 250 pound rocks..

On the good side, since the trajectory is at about a 45 degree angle, he might gain distance with proper use of the ears as flaps..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Yeah, and on the way down he can use the cottontail as a drogue chute... :^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

And how many $$ would all you comedians pay to get pictures of this event?? I'm thinking I may be able to retire......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (01-Nov-05 2:19 AM):

Hey, I know where a possibly big enough trebuchet can be had :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Cheap ass! Start adding in some zeros and I'll think about it.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I could supply the parachute . . I think I still have the stuff to make one from a hanky, like I did when I was a kid.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

It would be fun to watch, but... I doubt if the rockets used to launch the shuttle could get his fat furry ass off the ground.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (01-Nov-05 10:18 AM):

I'm in for... ok, what do I have here.... uh, £1.59

:)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

hmm... very tempting.... truly one of those "I'd pay to see that" events.. Might be a long retirement though, like forever...would your life insurance pay on something like this? Remember, what goes up at 45 degrees comes down at that angle and at about the same speed..... splat!