OT Sheryl

Seems our troll is being ignored so she's trying harder. Sooo sad.

Reply to
Roy

If you feel the need to start an entire thread about someone who you're ignoring...

... you're not really ignoring them. In fact, you're giving him exactly what he wants. Now he'll reply, lay a little bait for Larry, who will swallow the entire hook, and reply back with a diatribe about oral gratification... that will go back and forth for a bit, then others will join in, and before you know it, he'll have more attention than he can stand.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Fyi he doesn't reply to me.

Reply to
Roy

but he did do a little free shrinking, bro.. thinkaboudit..

I'm kind of curious, since you started this thread, how you know or care about the status of a troll that you've blocked?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Yep. That always happens.

Anyhoo, I went to a dentist yesterday for a checkup and cleaning. He told me he just doesn't see teeth like mine. His words were "like diamonds", these teeth are so hard that I'll never have a cavity.

Sure I do. Tell me about your mushy teeth, Skippy.

Reply to
Beryl

Are you sure he wasn't looking at your "grilles"?

Reply to
Bill P.

Nosey

Heh. Never seen that before.

I DID see eye jewelry on TV! Junk was embedded into the whites of the eyes.

"The procedure itself involved injecting a liquid to elevate and separate the layers of the eyeball, which helps the surgeon with the placement of the implant under the conjunctiva (in old age, many people build up calcium deposits in this area, so our eye is actually designed to handle material stuck there). A small flap is cut, and the implant is inserted. After it was in place, they began suctioning out the liquid that was used to elevate the layers."

Beryl