OT..Somedays ya feel old

Yep...the big 5-0 today. Now I'm officially a member of the old fart club. Time to trade the Dodge off on a golf cart.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

happy B-day ole man!

keep the dodge buy a Harley, their faster than golf carts ;-)

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Well, well. It would seem that your age has caught up to your belt size.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

While I think of it, do ya want to jump on the Pat's wagon now??? They looked pretty good last night.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Happy b-day, Wabbit!

There's good and bad news, Buggs....

You're only as old as you feel...

You've been an old fart for years, get over it... Mac

mac davis

Time to look fer a truck with heated leather seats whippersnapper!!

;^)

Happy B'Day

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

HBD..I'll be 55 soon, I'm thining of getting a SRT-10 Viper instead of a golf cart.

Reply to
MoParMaN

HBD wabbit!

Just make you REALLY feel old, I am pushing 36 hehe

Reply to
azwiley1

Thanks for all the encouraging comments everyone!! I just got home from a b-day party complete with plenty of black balloons and candles and several hours of walking around the county fair eating all my favorite health foods.. It just doesn't get much better than that..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Happy birthday! If your going to get a golf cart it may as well be one of these:

Nosey

HBD, Denny. Did you get a new bunny suit today? Purdy soon, you will be a FOG (Friggin Old Guy).

FMB

Reply to
FMB

HBD & welcome to the club, Denny. Just remember, "Youth and ability are overcome by age and treachery!"

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

Happy birthday Denny and many more to come dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Good way to check the smoke detectors, too.. *eg*

Mac

mac davis