Pats or Giants???

Racin' is fun. But with all the bs that surrounds it I'm starting to lose interest in NASCAR. I'm sooo sick of kenny wallace, jimmy spencer and mike waltrip. Now that I'm in a area where there are tracks all over, I might start going to Saturday night show's, that's where the real racin' happens.

Oh, as far as baseball, the Red Sox again of course.

GO PATS!!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I guess I missed it. What kind of Jeep did you get??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Go GIANTS!!!!!!!

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Real sports sure ain't racing and baseball. Lets try IDPA and IPSC shooting.... And only if ya'll participate...

And possibly watching golf......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

1981 Jeep CJ7 Was at the right place and the right time and bought a 75% done project.

Check your email, I'll send ya a few pic's of it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yada, yada, talk to us when you can beat your daughter.

Now there is a manly sport!! I mean it, any guy that will put his balls on a tee and beat them with a club has my admiration. And they run around in those cute little outfits.

Although Tiger has taken golf to a new level. He's unreal.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Another guy that will be unhappy later tonight.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Got them. Did I mention that is one fine looking Jeep?? When Nate had his Jeep site, he always had a few cuties hanging off the fenders. Where's yours????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

In the pistol shoots I can. Let's not talk about high power with iron sights....

I guess you'd notice the outfits...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I thought you might of lent him a few bunnies. Waiting till he finishes the project?

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

I'm going with the Giants too! They have a reputation of hurting quarterbacks. ' hope Brady survives.

Even better this year - Art Monk and Darrel Green inducted into the football hall of fame!

GO SKINS!

HARVICK TO WIN THE DATONA 500 again this year.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

If I sent a few cute little bunnies down to make Roy's Jeep look even better, they'd come back as 300 lb porkers. I've personally seen the quantity of calories that ole boy can pack away and it ain't purdy.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Really??? WHO IS THE LOSER, LOL!!!!!

Reply to
TBone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wrong again but I guess by now, you're used to it ;-)

Reply to
TBone

I wasn't talking about the game.

Reply to
Roy

Hey!! It was seafood, not those friggin slider's

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Wasn't it Tiger that said that golf was a chance for white guys to dress like black pimps?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

watching golf isnt a sport....its quite possibly the only activity that could be a BIGGER waste of time than actually playing golf.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Neither was I

Reply to