Pats or Giants???

Got one that's worse.. Flipping channels one morning about 3am and they had a friggin' dart tournament on ESPN..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Oh yea. Would you like a crying towel?

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Nah, I watched the game with a bunch of people from NY. I've heard it all by now.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I dont know if i can give you that one Mac......golf may still have it in sheer length of time....although its a close runner up or tie?

quite possibly the reason it was on at 3am? ESPN may have actually been shocked that it had a viewer for that program!

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Those 3AM wake ups do suck bro. they seem to go in cycles. Usuall by what is on the news in my case.

Roy

Reply to
Roy