<<<Ping Miles>>>

Thats odd. I have not tried it but I can clearly see a menu option to avoid a road on mine. That would certainly cause it to reroute another way. Most of the time it routes correctly but I have seen some mess ups. The AE revision I have does work better than the older AD mostly because the maps have been updated at least in my area.

Reply to
miles

Let me know please. I'm sure they will sell me the newer version.

Reply to
Roy