throttle problem

I got a '97 dodge ram 1500 and whenever I put it into gear, it starts knocking. It's coming from underneath the cab. It only knocks when I start accelerating and the knocking varies depending on how much I press on the gas. It goes away after about 30mph to 35mph? I can't figure out what it is. Can you help me? Thanks

Reply to
SeaCowboy

I assume it is an automatic. If so, check the flexplate to Torque converter connection. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

Thanks for the advise. Would there be anything else that it could be. I was told that it might be a throttle cage or something like. What do you know about that?

Reply to
SeaCowboy