True Flow Intake?

I am getting a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI and I am looking around for an intake system for it. I have read a lot about the True Flow system and was wondering how much louder than stock (if any) the system is? My father-in-law has a K&N cold air intake on his Dakota and it is very loud. I noticed the True Flow setup still uses the stock air box and was wondering how loud this setup is and if it makes any whistling noise.

Thanks!

DH

Reply to
DCH