Update: wipers on 86 Ramcharger

The problems seems (as I had hoped) the motor brushes. when I pulled the wiper motor out, I did not test it until after I cleaned it. While I was cleaning it I pulled the brushes back and blew out the cruft so they would slide freely in their channels. It was only after cleaning I did the testing and was puzzled by the results.

Thanks to those who helped!

R(k)

Reply to
grimisme