Wasn't it sweet of Denny's wife.....

to have his picture put on Robby Gordon's car for his 50th?
beekeep

Ok, I'm not a nascar fan, who is Robby Gordon and what is on his car??? Somehow I don't think I really want to know...
Denny

He drives the no. 7 and his sponsor this week was Menards/Energizer. He had a pink wabbit on his car.
beekeep

How can he claim to not be a Nascar fan but still sponsor a car? (and that's a big but)
FMB