Where is Trailer Tow Fuse # 1 Class lll Tow package?

Where is the Trailer Tow Fuse # 1 located on a Dodge 3100 Ram Van 2001? It is the fuse between the battery and the Trailer Tow Relay. All I know from the manual is that the fuse is 30 Amp. If you also know where fuse #2 is located for the electric brakes, I would like that information for future problems. Please help me. I am weary looking for this.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Fay

Thanks for the response Chris. The fuse is not in the PDC. I have a hunch that it is an in-line fuse, but I cannot find it. The factory manual shows everything but the location.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Fay

have you checked the power distribution center under the hood? should be labled on the lid.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

sorry couldnt help ya more then.

Reply to