Which Synthetic ATF?

Could it be because you're the only one who lights off like a Saturn V rocket every time he tweaks you?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I find that very hard to believe (at least, I find it hard to believe they meant to write that - mistakes happen)... Dexron (there's no 't' in it) has NEVER been approved for Chrysler transmissions - always Mopar 7176 or equivalent (and the equivalent is ATF+3).

Could you post a scan or picture of the manual where it says this?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

You are correct. The Transfer Case and Trasmission section are almost mixed together.

Reply to
GeekBoy

Ah, ok. Yep - Dex3 is fine in the transfer case (no clutches).

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

The only ones that attack me are the insecure ones like yourself that have ego issues. You guys are a dime a dozen and like a pack of wild dogs that attack those that do not share your point of view, not because they are wrong. You do not know how to exist outside the pack. You guys thrive on this and feel intimidated by anyone that does not buy into your tripe. You are a legend in your own mind.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Answer this just for the hell of it.. Have you posted wrong info and failed to correct it when it has been pointed out to be totally wrong?

Answer this as well. Have you recieved the same treatment at other groups that you recieve here? If so, care to suggest why?

Now, if you have the balls to answer these question's truthfully, you will begin to get to the real reason why people at this and a bunch of other groups and forums, as you put it, attack you.

Reply to
Roy

ohh. this should be good.

Reply to
theguy

NO!

:^)

Reply to
azwiley1

Dude, I haven't gone after you for months, but if you would like, I can start again.

Care to tell us all where the knock sensor is on the V-10?

I don't have an ego issue as you say, I (mostly though not always) stay with answering questions about areas that I know about (as do most). It is people like you however, that do not. Example, I'll reference my posting in the Chevy group about cats, instead of answering it, you proceeded to try to "teach" me about cats. Not what I was looking for was it?

Reply to
azwiley1

Nope, it will be ignored.As you know that is his usual procedure. Regards him having ball's enough to answer the questions, his balls are probably resting on guess who's chin?

Reply to
Roy

LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

Would someone please translate that gibberish for me?

That's not ironic. You don't know what "ironic" means, do you?

*That* was ironic, punkin, what Skippy just said in your defense.
Reply to
Beryl

Beryl wrote: > Would someone please translate that gibberish for me?

Sure. This should clear it up for you:

> *That* was ironic, punkin, what Skippy just said in your defense.

Rump Ranger, an example of irony is pretending to be smarter than the rest of the group by correcting their grammar. Yet, you are unable to complete a grammatically correct sentence.

I believe your sentence above contains a glaring dangling modifier.

Ass.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

I was aware that the sentence had a 'spoken' quality as I wrote it. I like it that way.

Reply to
Beryl

If I were a gambling man, I'd bet that Larry (azwiley) would prefer that you communicate that 'spoken quality' verbally and in person.

You could try 'getting along'. Then others, besides yourself, might like what you have to say.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

he's trying to fit in with the group. he has no chance though.

Reply to
theguy

Reply to
Ed H.

Larry (punkin) likes the coddling he gets, so I try to keep it coming.

Reply to
Beryl

ah come one, tell the truth. you got a crush on him.

Reply to
theguy

You like coddling other men?

Craig C.