WOW!!

Stick my head in to see what's going on and 1,129 unread posts. No way am I gonna go thru that mess. So what have I missed??? How you all have been playing nice..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Of course not and you're the reason.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

of course. after all, this is aadt!

Reply to
theguy

I'm guessing you're back cause the power outage turned 'da machine' off?

:o)

FMB

Reply to
FMB

========= =========

This is a Truck forum.

please carry yer dribble to the apropriate NG.

^ ^

0 0 L O

~:~ marshmonster ~no i didn't...yes you did...why did i...cuz you could...but that wasn't nice... yeah...but it's gonna start a 300 reply thread....jest you wait and see~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Oh great! Another net nanny!!!

Reply to
azwiley1

Practice what ya preach

Reply to
Roy

You turning liberal on me Budd???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

How could I have forgotten that....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Naw, Ole Mac and Red and maybe even Dale haven't shared the "machine" in a number of years. Even if ya ask them about it, they'll venomitly deny having it in their possession just so's they don't have to give it up.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Marshy, to quote a line out of one of my all-time favorite flicks........"Do the letters 'F O' mean anything to you"?

Denny

Reply to
Denny

So I take it that you have been away taking an English course?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Ya want I should come over there and kick your furry tail?

You know I'm just telling the absolute truth . . . .mostly ;^)

Reply to
Budd Cochran

From Yoda, it seems . . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

It's a good thing that marsh monsters are just a figment of our imagination. . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Nope. Spellchecker 101

Denny

Reply to
Denny

======== ======== Denny, yes........ Forever Obstinate did i git it right..? did i? did i? did i git it right?

-------- also.......

--------

Glad to see that you haven't lost yer flare to orginize the mass's into a frenzy.

Should the need arise, while your back, I hope you understand that you can count on me to support your contrary beliefs and radical ideals to the extent that a kindlier ally you'll not find.

Another thought.

Many of your friends here seem to be somewhat ornery and twisted in the brain. I personally would never attempt discord with you. I hope I find in you, a kindlier sort than what i've had to deal with hear as of late. Everyone seems to be poke'n a little fun at you on your return to the NG. I can only hope that it's all meant in sincere comraderie.

Assuming that we, you and I, ever enter into a debacle of solemn discord.......I hope that you'll attempt to find a solution to our affront and arbitrate a truse.

~in closing, i can only hope that my true feelings have been found in the paragraphs above......and if not...... then perhaps the root of what i mean can be found down the left margin~

~:~ marsh ~sips his shroom juice.....and goes perpendiculer~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

============= ============= Roy, I remember when you first started frequenting this NG..........

looks like you finally learned which arse's to kiss to fit in.

^ ^

00 L O

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Oooof... :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Red's got it, that's why we never hear from him. Last I heard, he likes the machine so much that he's hooked to it (or maybe sucked on to it).

Someone may have to go help him pull the plug

Dale :)))

Reply to
Dale Yonz