Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 1999 RAM 4x4 rear noise
I had a pinion bearing go out on my 99. $800 to repair. Steve

Re: 20 Incher's are Wearing Thin...
Michelin LTX M/S at approx 200 @. 275/60R20 P275/60R20 114T ORBL 57848 7.5 - 9.5 11.0 on 8.0 33.0 13.0 630 2365@44* Steve

Re: Tire Question
Someplace Else would be Chicago. I wanted to get new wheels, the weld rockcrushers, and a suspension lift, but I couldn't talk my husband into it. I guess living right outside downtown Chicago, and...

WTB...
I am looking for a 2WD short bed Dodge Pickup. Basically lookin for a good complete-semi complete, rust free-semi rust free body, and frame. Suspension, drivetrain, interior, glass is all optional. I...
2
2

Re: dry gas
Wow, I also have a 2002 Durango with 23,000 miles. Tonight I had the same problem. Yesterday was about 20-25 degrees, today was about 40 degrees. Went to brothers house, park on a hill with little gas...
1
1

WTB:Driver Side mirror
I need a driver's side mirror for a 2004 dodge ram 1500. I am in houston texas. email me with price and photo if possible. prejazz AT hotmail DOT com Robert

More on Virus and Spyware Scams.
17
17

I have a 1990 dodge ram charger
What is the problem when the accelerater is barely pushed or let off the vehicle jerks back a forth
2
2

fault codes
where would be a good ploace to get a fault code list. i have a 98 and a 03 grand caravan. i tried but my 98 is giving me a code 8. or if anybody would know what this could be, please help thx serge

delay on headlights- 1996 Dakota
I've got a '96 Dakota and recently the headlights have a delay when coming on,a few mins. at first but last nite it took 20 mins. for the lights to work no relay in system according to manual and...

Re: 2002 RAM auto locks
AUTO UNLOCK Check your owner's Manual, you can set your auto lock to unlock all the door on your vehicle when you open the drivers door only.. On the Stratus, I believe (bad mem) cycle the ignition...

Cummins Ehaust Manifold
FYI, Today , while I was draining the coolant on my 2000 truck I noticed that one of my lower exhaust manifold bolts took a walk, might want to check yours once in awhile. It was the last one back on...

Re: Low Level Formatting for Dumbasses
I find it interesting that you would post this when it basically says that you are full of shit. Why would you low level a disk to remove a virus or adware???????
11
11

How Much Smoke
Is too much smoke in a diesel? I can't see it driving down the road, but my truck sure gets dirty around the exhaust area.
2
2

'99 dak battery issue's ...
I have a '99 Dakota 3.9 sport with 5 speed trans. 103k on the clock and running pretty good except them ball joints that suck... Anyway, I have had the batter replaced (for free) 3 times since...
14
14