Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyota Tundra see-saw ad
Motor Trend - June 2007 The New York Times has reported that a senior General Motors executive e-mailed dealers to point out that Toyota may have been a bit too slick with that slick Tundra "see-saw"...
24
24

OT<< Ping Beekeep>>
I'm outa here tommorow night around midnight. Should be nearing the bowl around noon. What say you?? tia Roy
3
3

Liberty CRD Advice
Chris (or anyone that would like to chime in), My significant other bought a used Liberty last night. 2006 Liberty Limited, 4x4, CRD (2.8 I4). It has 25000 miles on it. Since my truck is ready for the...
31
31

Golly
We're starting to talk about Dodge trucks ..................
3
3

2000 dodge 1500 4x4 wont start
I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 4x4 that has ran fine for the last year, it has 160k. the truck stalled on me last week and i could not get it to start, i finally found what i thought was the problem,...

2000 dodge ram will not start
I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 4x4 that has ran fine for the last year, it has 160k. the truck stalled on me last week and i could not get it to start, i finally found what i thought was the problem,...

New 2007 2500 SLT
I have had three Dodge trucks so far, a 92 Dakota, a 02 RAM and a 04 RAM, none with diesel. Loved them all, but now we went a bought a bigger trailer so my wife and I just bought a new 07 RAM SLT quad...
10
10

Toyota Tundra's second 4-star
may be a fluke but twice starts a pattern. NHTSA has completed a second round of crash testing with the 2007 Toyota Tundra, and has scored the Crew Max version with the same four star driver and...
7
7

Best Mileage?
I have a '06 2500 Cummins. Overhead, there's a mileage indicator. This trip, on a downhill run, it got up to 43.3 mpg. Just how accurate are those overhead indicators? Steve
8
8

<<<Ping Heatwave>>>
It is time for the list again!! If you would be so kind.

Stiff steering 2005 Dakota
I have a 2005 Dodge Dakota truck. Recently the steering wheel has become stiff. It seems to come and go. The power steering will go from hard to easy in a single turn. The fluid level is fine and the...

SPX Miller Tools
I'm working at a closed Dodge dealership and need to find a "home" for many many years worth of SPX Miller Tools. Is there anyone who would be interested in the tools or would be able to head me in...

electrical question
Good morning, Just purchased a small used popup camper to pull behind my 02 Dakota V6. The Dak does not have a trailer tow package or HD alternator. The popup has a 12V battery for interior lights...
63
63

Re: Steering wheel tilt stuck
Does your tilt lever just flop back and forth now? It's possible that you could hit a bump, and the steering wheel could tilt unexpectedly. Be careful...
1
1

OT: Blow Out
Wow, what a way to top off an otherwise uneventful day at work. I-10, 75mph, left lane BOOOOOOOM! Left front blows the tread right the fuck off! No warning, no indication of a problem, checked the air...
48
48