Latest Dodge Trucks Forum

Subject Author Posted Replies

Golly
We're starting to talk about Dodge trucks ..................
12 years ago 3

2000 dodge 1500 4x4 wont start
I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 4x4 that has ran fine for the last year, it has 160k. the truck stalled on me last week and i could not get it to start, i finally found what i thought was the problem, ...
12 years ago

2000 dodge ram will not start
I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 4x4 that has ran fine for the last year, it has 160k. the truck stalled on me last week and i could not get it to start, i finally found what i thought was the problem, ...
12 years ago

New 2007 2500 SLT
I have had three Dodge trucks so far, a 92 Dakota, a 02 RAM and a 04 RAM, none with diesel. Loved them all, but now we went a bought a bigger trailer so my wife and I just bought a new 07 RAM SLT...
12 years ago 10

Toyota Tundra's second 4-star
PickupTruck.com http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/news/tundranhtsa.html Once may be a fluke but twice starts a pattern. NHTSA has completed a second round of crash testing with the 2007 Toyota Tundr...
12 years ago 7

Best Mileage?
I have a '06 2500 Cummins. Overhead, there's a mileage indicator. This trip, on a downhill run, it got up to 43.3 mpg. Just how accurate are those overhead indicators? Steve
12 years ago 8

<<<Ping Heatwave>>>
It is time for the list again!! If you would be so kind.
12 years ago

Stiff steering 2005 Dakota
I have a 2005 Dodge Dakota truck. Recently the steering wheel has become stiff. It seems to come and go. The power steering will go from hard to easy in a single turn. The fluid level is fine and th...
12 years ago

SPX Miller Tools
I'm working at a closed Dodge dealership and need to find a "home" for many many years worth of SPX Miller Tools. Is there anyone who would be interested in the tools or would be able to head me in...
12 years ago

electrical question
Good morning, Just purchased a small used popup camper to pull behind my 02 Dakota V6. The Dak does not have a trailer tow package or HD alternator. The popup has a 12V battery for interior l...
12 years ago 63

Re: Steering wheel tilt stuck
Does your tilt lever just flop back and forth now? It's possible that you could hit a bump, and the steering wheel could tilt unexpectedly. Be careful...
12 years ago 1

OT: Blow Out
Wow, what a way to top off an otherwise uneventful day at work. I-10, 75mph, left lane BOOOOOOOM! Left front blows the tread right the fuck off! No warning, no indication of a problem, checked t...
12 years ago 48

Dead Batteries
Hi All! Having trouble with my 99 CTD Sport Quad Cab. Batteries went dead while truck was stored over the winter. I replaced both batteries about 2 weeks ago. Started the truck on different da...
12 years ago 9

Cummins 12V 200k plus
Anyone else have an older 12V with over 200k on it? John
12 years ago 20

OT: Movin
Well, I know some will think that they won their little piss-ant game they are playing but it couldn't be further from the truth. I will be moving in two weeks and with out services for a bit. I a...
12 years ago 20