10" wheels

its a bit of a long shot but i dont supose you have any idea if 10" mini alloys from the 70's wheels wud would fit a fiat 131(1960)

Reply to
richmollie

"richmollie" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Are you sure we are talking about a Fiat 131 from 1960 here??? I'm pretty sure that the 131-model is a car of the 70's, from 1974 onwards till half

80's. The 131 series had 13", 14" (Racing) and 15" (Abarth) wheels. So, for the 131 the answer has to be no, the 10" Miniwheels will not fit. Greetings, E-Cie
Reply to
E-Cie

I doubt it very much.

Even if the 131 would take a 10 inch diameter wheel which I doubt it would, the bolt holes would not be correct. Fiat use a 98mm PCD. The mini wheels would have to be offest drilled to 98 PCD.

Reply to
Nick /////