500D/600

Anyone know of a Fiat 500/600 for sale?, preferably late 60's, don't want one that is completely restored

Reply to
Michaela Weller

In the USA, they periodically come up on E-Bay. The 500 Nuova and 500D were imported to the USA, newer models were not, so it is not uncomon to find unrestored 500 Nuova and 500D cars. I think the same is true for older 600 models.

Of course, it is probably not worth it to ship a rust-bucket back to Europe with the possible exception of the Jolly models.

There is both a 500 Jolly (unrestored) and 600 Jolly (restored) listed in Hemmings Motor News

Good Luck with your search, Clifford

Reply to
Clifford Keele

"Michaela Weller" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Yg12c.2918$h snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

try on the following italian newsgroup: it.annunci.usato.autoveicoli

see ya,

-- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359

Stuka

The message from "Michaela Weller" contains these words:

Try Simon Lynes 02074987111, or

David Helliwell