Fiat 128 wiring

Hello,
I'm converting a Fiat 128 engine into a hovercraft thrust engine. I have two wires from the distributor, green and brown. Can someone tell me where they go? Thanks!
Doug
Brown are for rpm counter, green? Breaker contacts?
SP

Is that for sure? I know one of them goes to the pos side of the ignition coil. But which one?
Doug