2001radio wiring question

I have a question for someone who has the repair manual CD for a 2001 Maxima. My factory radio (non-Bose)recently died from my 2000 Maxima, and the dealer told me the radio was identical from a 2001. I bought one from Ebay, and I find that they are NOT identical. The 2000 has two connectors, and the 2001 has the two same connectors with all the same wires, and has an additional third connector with three wires. The color of the three wires are brown with a white stripe, red, and blue with a yellow stripe. Can someone tell me where these wires are supposed to hook into? I would like to try and make this radio work if I can splice into the proper circuits. Thanks, Gary

Reply to
GM

connectors,

Reply to