FIATForum renames to FIATCentral.com

Hi There,

Just a quick news item to say that the FIATForum has now been renamed to FIATCentral.com, so if you could all update your bookmarks that would be great, the old url will be taken down at some point.

With the relaunch, we are looking for new moderators for the currently unmoderated sections, so if you think you want to have a go, pm me the section you want.

If you haven't visited before and you own a FIAT, try it! We've got over

3000 members now, so if you have a question, you have a good chance of getting it answered.
Reply to
Ben Griffiths