Grundig MCD-36

hi anyone got a Grundig MCD-36 for sale in the uk looking for one for my marea

thanx mark

Reply to
mark

Just saw a couple on e-bay who deliver to the UK, btw the mcd 46 apparently also fits, according to what I've seen anyway.

Graham (also saving for a cd player for my marea - eventually)

Reply to
Graham

Where does the cd player fit in the Marea, Is it already prewired? I thought it was under the rear seats, but don't know what type of plug to look for.

Ta

Graham

Reply to
Graham