Information on Fiat Point Feel Sound

I have urgency of having a information on Fiat Point Feel Sound!!!!

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Marcello

So, what do you want to know then?

Reply to
Draak

Information on the behavior of the inside light.

Excuse ,i do not speak well the English. Thanks!!!

"Draak" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net...

Reply to
Marcello

You are trying, that is good :-) I can't help you with it, maybe someone else......

Reply to
Draak

The English or the Fiat light?

It took me quite a while to find out that to turn on the inside light of a Fiat Uno I had to press on one side of the light cover.

It could be said that the behaviour of the inside light is that it operates when pressed on one side. But that is not really usual English.

Reply to
Brian Sandle