London or UK Fiat Owners Groups?

Are there any owners groups for Fiat owners?

I've had 2 puntos over the last 8 years and been very happy with them generally but would be nice to meet other owners and learn more about how to look after the car, etc from people who also own one like me.

Reply to
Dee

Try the Fiat Motor Club GB

Pretty friendly bunch. Monthly Parliamo magazine. Local events.

As with all clubs you get out what you put in.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

Thanks I emailed the group leader closest to where I live - website seems a little bare though - not sure if it's stil active

Reply to
Dee

best site for punto is

from john