Panda Dualogic

Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is ok to leave my Panda Dualogic parked in Neutral position..

Rgds

Krys

Reply to
.

What does the manual say?

Normally parking any car is neutral is not a problem. I have a Stilo Abarth with a Selespeed (semi automatic like the Dualogic) gearbox and if I park the car, select neutral and turn the engine off a warning alram is sounded. This is normal. Good driving practice is to where possible always park a vehicle in gear to protect against handbrake failure. Correded handbrake cables breaking when parked happens far more frequently than people think or ever could think would happen.

Reply to
Nick /////

You can leave it in neutral but you are trusting the handbrake.

Better to leave it in 1st on Reverse depending on the slope. Think of it like a convential automatic where you leave it in "park"

But as you no doubt realise the dualogic gives you the best of both an automatic and a manual box.

Reply to
Ian