PUNTO 55 S - FUSE BLOWING PROBLEM

Hi Richard. I solved my problem, and from the sound of it yours is the same. I took off the rear left hand lighting cluster and discovered that one of the metal 'teeth' inside the plastic connecting unit (don't know the actual name of it but it's the piece that connects the clutster to the car) was bent back (somebody being careless when they changed a bulb, perhaps). I was able to reshape it and now I don't have the problem - even in freezing temperatures. Have you sorted your problem out yet?

Reply to
jillo
****Thank you everyone for all your help. It was the brake light and I've fixed it. What a kind lot you are. Merry christmas!*****
Reply to
jillo

Hi Richard. Sorry, just saw your message about you having solved your problem, so ignore my previous one. Saves us a trip to the garage, eh?? Many thanks for all your help. Jill

Reply to
jillo