Re: Tipo electrical scheme

If you already have got the scheme, can you forward it to me? Thanx

Reply to
Aries

I also need electrical scheme for Fiat Tipo, if somebody have that, plese forward me. Thanks a lot!

Reply to
dekid

I also need a electrical scheme for Fiat Tipo ? Plese forward me if somebody have. Thanks a lot!

Reply to
dekid

I also need electrical scheme for Fiat Tipo, if somebody have that, plese forward me. Thanks a lot!

Reply to
dekid

This simple request is far more difficult to respond to than you may think.

Circuit diagrams are first by model, then by type of circuit, and then by specific sub circuits.

This can amount to 30+ pages so makes it very difficult and expensive (in time alone) to repsond to this type of request.

You have to be more specific with your request by make, model, sub model, version, AND specific circuit required, e.g., braking lights.

Even then it is not ideal for us.

What would be fairly easy for us to respond to is: "wires colours/details for the rear braking lights of a Fiat Tipo 1.6, 1992, 5 door"!

Even this might prove difficult to respond to.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////