1967 firebird for sale

I was wondering if anyone is interested in possibly buying it. It is a 1967 with matching #'s. A 326 ci and a 2 spd powerglide. I am asking $10,000.00 for it. Am I out of my mind asking that much?

I have pictures if that will help.

Thanks

Shamus

Reply to
Shamus O'Hire

You're not crazy. As long as the car is in say... #2 to #3 shape and has all of the original parts still inside. What I mean is that someone didn't at some point cut holes in the door panels, cut out the radio area for a square box style reciever, and/or any number of things that would detract from a collector buying. It's hard to find any first gen F-body for less than $10,000 in my area, no matter what the shape.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

I also think that Firebird is worth over 10K to the right buyer (depending on condition, of course). It might be a good idea to take it to an appraisor. Just last month I took my '68 Camaro to an appraisor because my insurance company needed an appraisal. They only charged $50 and the guy told me some things about my car that I didn't know. Value was appraised at 25K, I had it up for sale last month at 18K, I'm glad I decided not to sell!

Terry M.

Reply to
Terry

Thanks for the info. I have it on e-bay right now. but no bids yet ( bummer) I am the one in chino hills.

Thanks again

Shamus

Reply to
Shamus O'Hire