1993 valet 551t

1993 valet 551t We have bought a plymoth voyager off or neighbor awile back that needed to be rebuilt and when we found a car alarm system that was completley worthless to us so we tore it out hoping for the best but now the horn and 4way lights won't work if anyone knows were I can download a free manual or even an online manual that would be great.
sanwan