MINI valet

Quick little MINI covetousness story:

Went to my fave Italian joint (fancy-ish) to grab take out tonight, and as usual, I parked in the valet lane, just to run in and get my food. Tonight they said I HAD to leave my keys (it's a slow Tuesday night???) even though no one was waiting, and no one drove up behind me. Ah well. I tossed them the keys and ran inside, telling them not to move it.

Do you know that as soon as I went inside, one of the guys immediately got in the car and moved it the 4 feet forward to the very front of the valet lane. And still no one was waiting and nobody else pulled in, and there was plenty of space behind me.

I would have been steaming mad, if I wasn't laughing so loud. MAN, he must have wanted to drive it BAD. :-)

(It's some consolation that Hey Ya! was playing so loudly when I shut off the car, that I'm sure I scared the be-jeezus out of him when he turned the key!)

It's the irresistable force of MINI!!!

Lisa (whose Gigi was shamefully abused just this evening and aptly demonstrated her displeasure by peeling out of valet parking with no tip and with max rev and squeal!)

Reply to
poo