Valet Key

I have a 2003 95. Is a valet key available? I asked my local dealer and they said no, however I find that hard to believe. Any ideas as to how I would go about getting one?

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
Larry Crouthamel

Larry,

Do you want a valey key fob?

SG

Reply to
SG

Don't really need a key fob. I'm looking for a key to keep in my wallet. I plan to keep an extra key fob (I have three) inside the car. In case I loose my key, I can use my wallet key to open the door and use the extra key fob stored in the car.

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
Larry Crouthamel

If I lost my car keys, I'd be more concerned about having the locks changed as soon as possible, not getting extra keys cut.

Reply to
Swampy Bogtrotter

I'd be inclined to call a second dealer and verify that. You could always just get a fobbed key and remove the plastic part, but it might be a pricy way to go.

Reply to
- Bob -