Centerlines for Sale

I have a set, well a pair of 15x10 centerline Auto Drag (solid aluminum, no holes) chevy pattern with 295/50/15 BFG's 3/4 tread 3

1/2" offset and a pair of 15x6 (fronts) Ultra aluminum wheels with 235/60/15's BFG's also, they look just like the rears but have a clear coat on them. Nice set of wheels and tires. Just dont like how far they stick out on the rear. I can take pics if you are interested. would like $600.00 for the set, fronts are about brand new and rears are very good as well. My email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, they are in Sioux Falls S.D. so ya will have to pay shipping. Or come and get them.

Thank you Brett B

or will trade for weld drag lites or the cragar ones that look like em, we can deal.

Reply to
Malibu81