Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trans Am Tailight question
I've got a 1986 WS6 T/A. I'm replacing both Tail-lights and havent had a problem finding replacments for them but cant find the replacment center section with the bird in the center. I know I could go...
2
2

rrrooaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!
hi..im from turkey.i like big and powerful american cars called musclecar..im here to get information about these american legends as much as possible.! i hope car producers will produce these...
2
2

'99 Firebird - jerks from 1st to 2nd
Car is an automatic, 3.8 V6. After a trip of 170miles or so whenever going from 1st to 2nd there is quite a 'jerk', and a smaller one from 2nd to 3rd. I've found I can make this stop by taking the gas...
4
4

1990 Buick century part 4sale
1990 Buick century part sing out in Chilliwack BC Canada if interested email

PMD Seats wanted in the UK
Hi Folks. Dont spoz anyone in the UK has a set of firebird seats for sale. Im after the PMD type for my KITT Conversion Lemmi know if you do and a price. Regards WombatPPC.

the Luna-orbit-earth model minimized the economic impact of overcoming
the Luna-orbit-earth model minimized the economic impact of overcoming
1
1

Re: AV/FS: Small Block Chevy Parts
Oh, your snide comment cut me to the bone. Crosspsoted ommercial sales, yup, that's spam alright. Nice try though.
1
1

Holley idle
How can I tell if my Holley 4160 has inverted idle mixture screws without running the car or taking the carb apart. TIA
1
1

new forum up and running
Hi guys, Just want to introduce a new forum. Plenty of tech info being added. Please join and help us make it number 1. And sorry if i double posted this in any groups.
2
2

Fuel Line sizes.
Hi guys n Gals. Just a quick question regarding fuel line sizes. Ive noticed on my 83 Trans-am that the main metal fuel lines are looking a bit rusty. What size tube is it.? It look much more beefy...
5
5

Which size Wheels
Hi, I have a 69' Camaro RS fully restored (Except for wheels and upholstery) and took 5 years to complete. (Body by DB Custom Newberg Oregon and mechanical was done by McGee's Auto Service Lake Oswego...
4
4

1st gen rear suspension lift?
1968 Camaro 327 New springs, shocks, bushings a couple of years ago, monoleaf springs. Wide rear tires rub when car bottoms in dips. Should I get: stock multileaf 2" list multileaf from JC Whitney ??
9
9

Camaro Concept Images - 4th Gen SS
I have put some images of the concept camaro from the LA Auto show on my web page incase anyone didn't get to see it. There are some other 4th gen SS Camaro images along with a modification list....
2
2

94 trans am GT prob.
Have weird smell in cab after driving. I look under car and see nothing but when i open hood i can see a little smoke. Went to drive again a few hours later and car had no power when i was trying to...

89 Camaro RS
We dont have headlamps or taillights, or brakelights... Fuses checked and replaced, al good. Please advise ideas to check....
4
4