67 Firebird Moulding question

I have a numbers matching '67 Firebird 400 Convertible which went through a full resto about 8 years ago. I have noticed, however, that I do not have the "Firebird" emblems on the front fenders (the word Firebird and the bird logo). In looking at a lot of pictures of 67 Firebirds, I see some have them and some do not, yet all of the original sales pictures (brochures, literature) show them.

Were these emblems installed on ALL firebirds? If so, would anyone know the correct mounting dimensions as I will likely have to redrill to install them.

Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Brian Mattson