'99 T/A clutch pedal adjustment

Hey all. Got a clutch on it's last legs. I can muscle it into gear but getting it completely out of gear requires the pedal going like an inch past the firewall. I've got a new one coming but wondered, isn't there an adjustment for it? I sold the other firebird and don't want to have to park this one until the new clutch gets here. ~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to
Overlord

Have you checked your slave and master cylinders? It might be as simple as a slave replacement.

Or, does it feel more like the joy of a worn throw out bearing?

GLK9MM