When to buy new tires?

Watch this file, you'll see why. Saw this on Yahoo's camaro group.

Big file. 31 MB

http://69.56.161.148/dans_new_video.wmv (Tried posting this yesterday...looks like it didn't make it. I need a real news reader and server)

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

It sounds to me like you need to cop a clue. Do not attempt to post binary files to this group. This is not a binary group.

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

2 new tires $800.00 Roar of the crowd as you burn them off.....Priceless...
Reply to
Steve

I don't think I'd want to buy that car, or what's left of it. What the HELL is under the hood of that thing?!?

Terry M.

Reply to
Terry

Floppy!

Haven't seen you around in a LOOOONG time.

Anyway...welcome back.

Still got a video of your camaro you posted years ago. '01? Quick clip of a

13 sec run....

Anyway didn't try posting a binary. Used Google. Use google a lot, cause my current ISP's news server sucks. But google takes a million years to post as well, or just doesn't post at all.

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

I've had my tires doing a 120 some miles an hour. but never that much smoke.

what fricken brand are they?......I want some.

--

S.S.I.N.

Ok, just making sure. :-)

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

Mr. Floppy. He did not post a binary. He posted a URL which is POINTING to a binary hosted elsewhere. BIG difference. Might want to think about the clue thing a bit yourself.

Reply to
Anonymous

GFY. If you read what he said it appears he tried to post it but couldn't. I already said that I was just making sure he wasn't trying to post it here. But if you had just READ my other reply, you would already know that. So again I say, GFY.

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

Okay Mr. Floppy. Don't get so grumpy grumpy. Sorry. I guess I should realize that anyone with a handle of "Mr. Floppy" would know the difference.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

I posted it as a warning not to attempt to post binaries. I know he didn't post the file. What do you think I am, some newbie bitch? You've got me crossed up with someone else, dud. And yes, I mean dud. By the way, GFY.

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

Not to pour gasoline on the fire Flop, but I kinda' read it as, he tried to post the link and it didn't make it. But the way it's written it can easily be interpreted as an attempted binary post.

GLK9MM

Heh, you've never poured rocket fuel on anything! :-)

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

Moi? No never. ;) (Certainly not where Tarver and the Refinish Queen are concerned.)

GLK9MM

Geeze. I aplogized to you and this is how you respond? Here's an acronym for you then: FOAD, B.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Bullshit. You had to throw in that horseshit about anyone with a name like Mr.Floppy.....guess it he was posting under something like, MassiveHammer you would like it more...

Flops alright...hes an old timer, and a respected member of the group..has been for years. The Rock 5 really could give a damn less what anyone thinks of us... Just ask SgtRock..LOL..or AustinCars...or that other dumbfuck that went away real fast.....whatever in hell his mpg posting ass name was...Travis..or something like that...

Reply to
CBHVAC

CBHVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Which time? There was Shane from Bama, Sean from Tampa Bay, BP and Erik V from FL, and Cowpoke... along with a host of others too minor to even consider. :)

NOI, aka Rock5

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

MassiveHammer

Shane "I have a fleet!" Wasn't he the guy with the 65 Trans Am? Bwahahahahahaha!

Dave

Reply to
poncho462

Yup...that was him. He was down in Alabama or somewhere like that...he about shit a brick when at least 3 of us called him up one night and told him to get off the computer...

Reply to
CBHVAC

poncho462 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Prolly. There have been so many the last several years, I can't keep track. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i