CD change

I am trying to avoid a professional installation of a CD changer in my '96 bird. Anyone installed a 6 or 12 CD changer back in the rear fender wells? Is there a plug already existing from the factory to hook into the existing AM/FM/Cassette?

Reply to
Phil Izor

What does bought4less.com have to do with the topic?

Reply to
Weland

Its that dumbasses website, that should be called,

or

or

CBHvac