Instrument Cluster Lights

I am rebuilding the instrument cluster in my 92RS. There is no way to replace just the bulbs. I need to replace the sockets the bulbs are in. Anybody know where to get new ones? I hope I do not have to buy a whole new cluster. Thank you everybody in advance!!!!!

Charles

Reply to
Charles

I bought some at my local dealer.

Reply to
1991 Z28

You can get empty sockets at like Autozone or some autoparts store. Did the same with my truck and will soon do to my 91 Z28.

Reply to
Benito