Power window relays

Dennis Anymore people just don't care. Some moron goes ranting, and they side with them because some idiot countman doesn't know what the f*ck he's talking about.

This is why people leave the groups, and finding the advice one needs gets so hard. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Not for nothing but this is only a discussion board. Why should you be sorry or get upset at what someone posted?

This is a great thread for me, arguements aside, I found out that some gen 2 cars use relays for the windows and some don't. Of course the

2nd gen cars that I owned didn't have relays at all. Mine used bicepwristticulators :-)

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Dennis the Menace perhaps?

There isn't any power window relays. please learn to live with that.

You may impress the girly-boys at the Sonic or autozones with the 4 foot tall eractor set spoilers on the trunks of their 4 door, tinted windowed, fart pipe equipped boom boom stereo haulers.

And so I do sell quality merchandise at far better prices than what some huge retailers do like jc whitney, yahoo or ebay stores. And NO the stereos are not at bargain prices and Never will be. There are too many importers selling them at what they cost me to buy them. But you get no warranty with there products. No one offers a better cruise for less. And we have connections with most all AC manufacturers. As well as Electric-Life windows and locks.

So I do say go to

and LOOK. maybe someone will see what they want at the price they like.

No one is FORCING anyone to visit there. Its not a pop-up or pop-under or ever been spammed in email.

So grow up, and get a life.

Reply to
I'm Right

I am done here.....

will delete the link and advise people in my clubs not to come here...

Reply to
nobody

hmm.. you too? And here I thought I was the only one with bicepwristticulators. :)

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops aka "Tazmaro" 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops!
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

Don't get too worked up.... this is a good resource for our cars. I've been here for about 5 years and have learned a lot. Here as well as just about anywhere you go you will find people that like to hear (see) themselves talk and/or start arguments just for the hell of it. You just have to get through some of the crap before you get to an answer. But don't let this instance push you away from the group.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops aka "Tazmaro" 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops!
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

That's fine. If you can't take a little critisism then you most likely don't belong in any group to begin with.

And just so you know, you really, really, really, hurt my feelings with the childish little display of... " I'm sick of you and I'll never come back to your group ever". A real man/woman (which are you?) wouldn't have bothered even posting, they would have just left and advised others not to come here.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

I'm sure there are others, they just won't admit it. Although the original owners of my 68' opted for power windows, very too neet. Not many too be seen out at car shows.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

Unfortunately the group has gone quite a bit downhill in the 5+ years I have been in here. Googs, bottlebob and others who gave good advice and information have all gone. There are still a few around, but the amount of useful information has dropped drastically. And from what I can see, this is not limited to just this group, but applies to much of the non-binary portion of the newsgroups.

Reply to
Cy Welch

Sad but true. One thing that's caused this other than spam is the proliferation of message boards that depend on Usenet for thier content.

Reply to
FBR

considering the fact that your email address is HIGHLY ILLEGAL

Anyone spelling CAMARO with an E in it should be stuffed up a mustangs muffler.

Reply to
I'm Right

Ya, whatever. Do you think that you are the first to have noticed this? I used to use the incorrect spelling as my sig. Do a search in the newsgroups and you'll find out what it's all about.

...Ron