Re: AFTER BURN OUT, CAR WON'T START

gas fan or spark belt

on weekend I got a little crazy and at a light I did an average burn > out, afterwards car didnt want to start any more, starter kicks in > then I get some popping burst out of my exhaust but no egnition. > ANYBODY has any Ideas!! > > 96 trans-am formula :?: > > -- > Posted using the
interface, at author's request> Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards> Topic URL:
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
numbnutz

You've spun your main muffler bearing. You need to take it to a dealer.

Reply to
FBR

Come on guys, try to post something helpful instead of poking fun at him.

Ice, it sounds like you lost all the exhaust manifold fluid. You'll need to get a new exhaust manifold that has fluid and that's a dealer only item. Once the fluid has gotten into your exhaust, you won't be able to get your engine started. If you keep trying you'll only cause more damage.

Reply to
Bruce Chang

Guys, it's obvious that all of that smoke from the back tires has clogged the air vent on the gas tank. Anybody knows that. He will have to drop the gas tank to clean the vent out. It's time consuming but after the rear axle and the exhaust system are out, it goes pretty quick after that.

Reply to
Andy Warren

Puuuleeze, you guys are really sumptin eltz. Why not just tell the guy the trute? That when he did the burn out, he blew the fuse on the prefuel heater. You all know that wit out the preheated fuel, all of those late model cars won't run.

...George

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Man the chicken really do have teath today. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Kant we is aals jus get alonnn?

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

Nope, that why Sam Colt is my Hero, and Mossberg my Protector. Thems call Seavate Rounds son. They aint really for deer huntin. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Yep that can happen and if thats not it he can check the spark pot. maybe the spark pot is empty. And with no spark you know it can never run.

any dealer can provide you with a new full spark pot that will last for another year

"RSCamaro" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net...

Reply to
heavy