Re: Massive Praise for Bigfig for Brakes Solution

Bigfig,

> > Thanks for suggesting the brake hoses were the problem causing my GTA > to pull right on braking. I replaced the LF hose, and, voila, straight braking > again ! Don't worry, I am going to replace the RF hose too. And I already > replaced the 2 calipers, since I ran into an ex-mechanic at a party who > suggested calipers, but the calipers did not fix it. > > A million thanks. Keep up the good advice. We need it ! > > GTA88

Dude, I hate to tell you........ THAT WAS ME!! I said it 3 or 4 times right from the very start of the thread. Geez, some people!

Reply to
Me

OH. I thought you said do the calipers, then the hoses. Hey, all help is appreciated !!!!

Reply to
User132384