When to buy new tires?

CBHVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I called his dad. Shane didn't fight much after that...LOL!

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Martin eats asshole!

Fuck him!

Reply to
Refinish King

So original...lemmie guess...youre in West Virgina right?

Reply to
CBHVAC

You should really buy new tires by no later than when you have only

2/32" tread depth left right?
Reply to
SgtSilicon

When you can read large newsprint thru 'em, or maybe the comics. Reading the editorials thru 'em means you should already have replaced 'em.

~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to
Overlord

Actually, that's the law. If you look at your tread, you'll see a perpendicular line crossing the tread pattern. That would be your 2/32" marker.

GLK9MM

No:

but you're in Carolina:

An equally morally bankrupt piece of shit state, where sisters are separated from their brothers. By kicking them in the back of the neck!

Piss off no tooth southerner!

How did you get out of my killfile?

PLONK again!

message

Reply to
Refinish King

Hey, fellas, isn't 2/32" equal to 1/16"? Maybe politicans can't figure it out? :-)

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

there would be a congressional debate needed to see:

Whether that equates, or if it should be left at 2/32nds.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Reply to
SgtSilicon

It is. But by specifying it in 32nds, it the precision of measurement is thereby refined. For example, if you have a ruler graduated in

32nds, it is easier to see someth>> SgtSilic>>
Reply to
SgtSilicon

message

And what is wrong with West Virgina? Come on I really want an intelligent answer to that. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

You cant answer anything intellegent about West Virginia...

Reply to
DaBreeze

He's just yanking your chain. (Shh...don't look now, but I've got family and friends in WV and I poke fun at WV all the time.)

Hell....if Charlestown would get off their ass and finally get Craps approved, I'd probably move there.

GLK9MM

I'm a big fan of the Pilot XGT-H4 myself. It's good into the 130s? (Can't remember now.) But I do remember that they corner a hell of a lot better than the crap Eagle GSC-Z that came with my car. As far as compounds go, I've never been impressed with Goodyear. I've used and like Michelin, and BFGoodrich. I've also used Khumo and others, but they are too gummy and you can say good-bye to the tread after say....20-25K miles. (I actually burned through some Pilots in 12K mi. once, but I was purposely ripping them up every chance I got, not the best use of my time/money.)

GLK9MM

Ya think hes gonna understand that answer? :)

Frick and Frack dont understand enough about this bunch in here to get it..

Sad..

Reply to
CBHVAC

I have friends and kin in WV my self. Huntington, Campbell County, Welch County, Crumpler. Some of my kin own a mountain in Welch co. WV is also where the family grave yard is. No matter where in the country we expire, WV is where we rest.

I get a bit tired of people making jokes about the south, and certain states. Like RK making cracks about the south. Only place in the south I ever been that the people weren't nice was West Memphis.

The only state I dislike is Kentucky. Not the whole state either. Just most of the people from around the Hazard area. Yet I know some damn fine people from there too. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Memphis as a whole, along with Columbia SC, sucks. But, as someone from the south, I can make as many cracks about it as I want....

Reply to
CBHVAC

message

Every state has it's less then nice area's, trust me, Ohio is full of them. It's a bit different when your a southerner cracking on the south. But when someone who has never lived there does. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

in

Parma....Kent....Clevo...yea..familiar with that, as I used to drive up every weekend to see this young lady that wanted me to move there...

Reply to
CBHVAC