03 explorer radio swap question?

I have a 2003 explorer eddie bauer with the premium sound package and the factory sub in the rear. I was wondering if it was possible to swap my radio with one with the navigation system from an 04 or 05 expedition. Are the radios the same size in the expedition as in my explorer? Would it go in with little modification. Any input on this would be appreciated. Thanks George

Reply to
George K.