1994 Eddie Bauer Explorer remote door

We have had a 1994 EB in the family for 11 years and always used keys to open the doors. Having just got round to reading the manual, I think it should have remotes. Can anyone confirm this and if so how do I get them.

Reply to
limeybiker

I bought a used '92 EB many years ago and it didn't come with remote door unlockers. I did, however, install one. It went in the kick plate (the plastic plate on the side) in the front on the passenger side. If it's in there it should be fairly easy to recognize. On the '95-'97 I think it went in the rear panel on the driver's side (according to what I've read anyway).

Reply to
Ulysses