1996 3rd brake light

Greetings. I just noticed today my 3rd brake light has gone out. In the past I saw some posts about having to replace the entire assembly, and the high cost of it, but a search done moments ago didn't give me any real details. More important to me is knowing if this light must be working to pass inspection in Texas. I just got inspected, so am good until April of 08, but still think I should know. Thanks for any input offered. Regards,

Randy

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte