1997 Ford Explorer Limited Fuse Panel

Lost my owners manual ( have ordered one from Ford but on back order) could someone please scan the fuse panel diagram for with labels. I need to find out where my AC/ Blend door fuse is.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
James Abbey

The A/C Blend Door is vacuum driven. You may have the infamous blend door problem :-(

See :

Or do a google search for explorer blend door fix.

Good Luck !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Sigman

Thanks Steve.. I do have the blend door problem, but I want to pull the fuse on the blend door actuator and test the circut too.

thanks for the link...

Jim

Reply to
James Abbey

Gotcha..

Here is a link to download an electronic copy of the owners manual.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Sigman