1998 Explorer Ball Joints

Hi,
I need to do some basic repairs and maintenance (remove interior trip, troubleshoot wiring, replace ball joints, etc) on a 1998 Ford
Explorer.
Is there an online source where I can download a free PDF of a service manual?
thanks and regards,
Martin

Go on youtube and punch in "ball joints explorer". I know there is at least 1 video which shows step by step on replacement.